BSc. (Clinical Sc) MHSc (Osteo)
Osteopathy Australia Member
Member of Sports Medicine Australia
Our reception is conveniently located within the medical surgrery at Ti-Tree Family Doctors- click the link below to visit
- Has Olympic level experience.
- Has worked with football players - local level through to elite.
- Understands mobility and balance issues with seniors.
- Continues to study new assessment methods and treatment options.
- Has up-to-date knowledge and lectures for Sports Medicine Australia.
- Provides ongoing support and encourages self-management.
- Andrew's company is the exclusive Australian partner for state-of-the-art Swiss and German Medical measurement device companies.
- Travels to European conferences as a presenter in Physical Examination and measurement technology.
- Identifying the degree of postural and mobility imbalances.
- Demonstrating and record improvements in mobility
- Assessing specific mobility issues for sports
- Showing you, through live animation, the course of motion so you can understand and see the limitation
- Re-measuring your examination accurately and easily so you can visually see the difference in your results
Osteopaths in Australia complete 5 years of university training.
They are registered as primary healthcare practitioners and are trained to recognise various conditions in all areas of the body and not just musculo-skeletal injuries.
Osteopaths are trained to recognise conditions that may require referral to a specialist.
Osteopathy is one of the oldest manual therapy professions.
Osteopathy is now practised widely in the USA, UK, Europe and Australia.
Holistic approach -